NEW!!! Loading Bar in Godot Demo, Idk release
What is this?
I wanted to test Godot loading bar sensation like in Unity's
but it's Godot. https://godotengine.org
here are articles for Godot Background Loading with Loading Bar things
Stuff like that.
How to operate?
- The buttons on bottom has been provided with numbers on it
- Instruction is also in the game
- simply press them in order from 1 to last.
- wait careful for the red ones. those are to experiment other things. So, use them sparingly.
- read well each button and what it does
- learn from the source code, link bellow
that's a mod file for Hexagon Engine https://github.com/Perkedel/HexagonEngine .
I've structured this game to conform Hexagon Engine's res:// resource the in-game directory structure.
You'll see that the scene is inside GameDVDCardtridge . All related sub-scene also in there.
You can try Hexagon Engine & load the PCK file of this experiment right here.
then load the WhereIsLoadingBar scene file. in Hexagon Engine, I've added the button in the bottom of the DVD selection list for you.
Well, the FileDialog is buggy. if we load Mod PCK file while FileDialog instance is still there on a node. the FileDialog access res:// won't see newly imported mod files. Pretty much broken. Therefore, I added the workaround which is the last option in DVD selection.
Code Source Code Godot Project
Get Loading Bar Functionality
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.